- Apply a pearlescent highlighter to your Cupid's bow, tracing the outline with a lip liner.
- Start lining the outer corners of your lips, working your way to the middle on both the top and bottom lips.
- Fill in the outline with lipstick, using the bullet or a brush depending on your preference.
- Add a touch of gloss to the middle of your bottom lip and just below your Cupid's bow for a fuller finish.
- For extra definition, reapply the highlighter to your Cupid's bow and trace the middle section of your lower lip.
The essential kit...
The highlighter: For subtle shimmer rather than glitter highlighter, look no further thanRMS Beauty Living Luminiser, £30. The balm-like cream can be applied with a brush or your finger, and offers that glow-from-within finish.
The lip liner and stick: Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Pencils, £16, work in synergy with herMatte Revolution Lipsticks, £23, which offer long-lasting colour without drying out your lips. Matte lipstick naturally makes your lips look fuller and this formula is like nothing you've ever tried before.